We are looking for you!
Become a working student or internship DPA/RPA/KI (m/f/d) at ZENDIGMA!
Help to make the world a digital place!
We support medium-sized companies - from brand manufacturers to hidden champions - in shaping their future. As process and digitization experts, we illuminate the tasks with 5 thematic areas and generate future-proof organizations for them. In everything we do the focus is on people - for us, digitization is a tool for something bigger. In our understanding, growth should be economic, ecological, fair, sustainable and family-friendly. We are looking for people who share our values and want to move forward with us.
For the further development of our product and service portfolio around digital process automation (DPA), robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) you will take over individual work packages.
- Analyze DPA, RPA and AI tools and derive end-to-end technical solution concepts.
- Support in customer projects with the technical implementation.
- Creating technical and development concepts and their realization.
- Creating use cases and white papers.
- Training our team members in the use of the tools.
- Support and further development of our internal IT platform and IT infrastructure.
We involve you intensively from the beginning and take you along actively. Your independence matures step by step. You enjoy a lot of space to develop your personality and get enough time to build up your individual knowledge. All this is intended to provide valuable impulses for your studies and give you an insight into practical applications.
- Current studies in computer science, business informatics, engineering or similar.
- You know Java Script, PHP, SQL, HTML5, SCSS/CSS responsive design.
- Experience with web components or modern JS frameworks is helpful.
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows.
- You have good knowledge of IT infrastructures.
- You have an analytical-conceptual way of working with creative solution orientation and practical implementation thinking.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team.
- We will gladly teach you what else you should know.
- Intensive training
- A dynamic team with short communication channels
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours
- Fair remuneration
- Free drinks and fruit in our office building
This is how you get to us:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining in three sentences why you are the right person for us and add a simple resume. Tell us when you can start at the earliest. By the way: we compensate the internship fairly and equitably. If you have any questions, please contact Andreas Petz at +49 89 954576551.