We are looking for you!
Become a working student or internship Business processes and ERP (m/f/d) at ZENDIGMA!
Help to make the world a digital place!
We support medium-sized companies - from brand manufacturers to hidden champions - in shaping their future. As process and digitization experts, we illuminate the tasks with 5 thematic areas and generate future-proof organizations for them. In everything we do the focus is on people - for us, digitization is a tool for something bigger. In our understanding, growth should be economic, ecological, fair, sustainable and family-friendly. We are looking for people who share our values and want to move forward with us.
In order to make this happen, we are looking forward to you as our new team member!
For our young team of strategy and transformation experts we are looking for reinforcement in the area of ERP and process consulting. As a working student you will support us in the development and implementation of our corporate strategy, internal processes and successful products.
- You support project management (planning, steering and controlling of projects).
- You prepare and conduct workshops, e.g. for as-is analysis, target conception, etc.
- You are jointly responsible for preparing and summarizing information and data for presentations..
- In order to immerse yourself in the practice of a consulting project, you accompany a project as PMO (Project Management Office).
- You will be involved in the further development of our own methods and procedures.
- We want to support you in your strengths, therefore you have the space to bring in your ideas and put them into practice!
- You have completed the second semester of your studies in economics, (business) informatics, engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Due to your strong analytical skills and your quick comprehension, you are able to present even complex issues in a comprehensible way.
- You are able to quickly integrate yourself into the team due to your cooperative nature and can convince with your organizational talent as well as your communication skills.
- You have a very good command of German and are very confident in using MS Office programs.
- Already further along in your studies? We would be happy to assist you with your bachelor's or master's thesis on exciting practical topics. We are happy to support you in the selection and implementation of your individual project.
- Gain practical experience in business processes and ERP
- Training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Flexible schedule
- Compensation available
- Free drinks and fruit in our office building
We involve you intensively from the beginning and take you along actively. Your
independence matures step by step. You enjoy a lot of space to develop your
personality and get enough time to build up your individual knowledge. All this is
intended to provide valuable impulses for your studies and give you an insight into
If your are interested to grow yourself with some of really experienced specialists,
come and join us.
This is how you get to us:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining in three sentences why you are the right person for us and add a simple resume. Tell us when you can start at the earliest. By the way: we compensate the internship fairly and equitably. If you have any questions, please contact Andreas Petz at +49 89 954576551.